This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
At all times, the necessary technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
Responsible for the website
- Identity of the manager: Marine & Industrial Valves S.L
- NIF/CIF: B76277706
- Address: C/ Cuzco 9 35008 Las Palmas de G.C., Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social activity: Wholesale trade in spare parts and accessories of motor vehicles
How data and consent basis are obtained
As a user, by checking the box, you expressly and freely and unequivocally agree that your personal data will be processed by us, (Marine & Industrial Valves S.L), to perform the following purposes:
- Send the newsletter of the website.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website.
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services we offer, as well as by the collaborators or partners with which we would have reached a commercial promotion agreement between their customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be made by us through the newsletter and will be products and services related to the sector.
- Conduct statistical studies.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all data is provided, we do not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help marine-industrial-valves.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of marine-industrial-valves.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of performing its web platform services.
Exercising your rights
As a user you can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail in C / Cuzco 9 35008 Las Palmas de G.C., Spain, or to the email: email@example.com along with valid proof in law, as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all sent emails. If you receive the aforementioned emails it is that you have given your prior authorization, since no SPAM practices are performed.
Acceptance and consent